The Toro ECX Timer is as easy to program as setting an alarm clock and its smart modular design makes it the only timer that can expand to incorporate new landscape additions quickly, easily and cost-effectively. The Toro ECX timer has three programs for independent scheduling of lawn, shrubs, ground cover and drip irrigation. Grass will have a very specific watering schedule, or program, such as every other day. Planters are watered 3 times a week, and if trees are planted, they will need their own program as well. Additionally, 4 start times per program provide flexibility to establish new grass and reduces run-off. Multiple start times per day are sometimes necessary to provide enough water without over-watering. This is important when starting a new lawn, irrigating slopes or if there is extreme heat. The ECX has both calendar (specific days of the week: Monday/Wednesday/Friday etc.) and interval (every 2nd or 3rd, 4th day, odd, even, etc.) programming capabilities.
• Run time - from 1 minute to 4 hours
• Snap-in wire connectors - no tools needed, easy to install
• Independent mounting bracket
• Mount indoors or in Toro's Weather-Resistant Outdoor Timer Cabinet (#53335)
• Rain delay - postpone watering for 1 to 7 days before automatically resuming
• Pump start/master valve connection
• Includes battery and spare fuse. Accepts Ni-cad battery